|Traditional Agriculture Supply Chain Model in India (Photo credit: Analectic.org)|
1. Dell - They do a lot to try and reduce their total waste, and they can back up what they promise.
2. Hewlett Packard - HP began reporting greenhouse gases associated with its supply chain long before any other major tech companies were doing so.
3. Johnson & Johnson - In their broad industry representation, they stand out from their competitors for taking substantial efforts to reduce waste and energy.
4. Adobe - The buildings Adobe uses certainly are not cheap, but they are extremely energy efficient.
5. Nike - Having strong green roots from their very start, the sports giant has not lost sight of its core environmental foundation and continues to raise awareness for many environmental issues.